Sunday, January 20, 2008

USXP Post deleted by Virginian

The following paragraph, written by me on the front page, was founded on material contained in a post located here (which has since been deleted by the author "Virginian"):
"Both admit to owning millions of shares and "Virginian" seems quite proud of the fact that she has made over $100,000 trading this scam with buyers who had no clue what Altomare was up to, many probably drawn in by his misleading press releases."
Because I anticipated the evidence I reference here will be deleted I saved a copy of that post on my local machine (click on the image below to see it clearly):












No comments:

About Brad Rinehart

My photo
Born and raised in Southern California, Brad is an Artist now living in New York City. Brad Rinehart is devoting more of his time these days to looking behind the Penny Stock Scams that infest Wall Street.